So I am definitely no makeup expert, I don’t actually think I am that great at my own makeup haha! However, after experimenting with different looks over the years, I have found my ‘go to look.’ Some of the products I currently use, I have used for years and absolutely love!
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer: This concealer is great, I have found that it hides any bags under my eyes really well! It is also available at supermarkets, mine was only $13, which is great as I use this product every day!
- Mac Mineralised Skinfinish (Medium Golden): This is definitely my ride or die makeup product (I have used it for three years now!). Because it is a skinfinish rather than a powder, I find it applies much smoother and doesn’t make my foundation look to compact.
- Mac Powder Blush (Love Cloud): I love this shade of blush as it never looks too dramatic or overdone!
- Mac Highlighter (Silver Dusk): Okay I brought this is 2013, use it every day and it is not even half empty yet! It is a lose hi lighter, which means you only need the smallest amount. I LOVE it.
- Mac – Velvet Teddy: This is the BEST every day matte lipstick! It also lasts so well. I am obsessed!
- Essence Cosmetics Lip Liner.
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Powder (Taupe): This is kind of cringe to admit but I only started filling in my brows at the beginning of the year… Soo, I wanted a product that was really easy to use. I am so impressed with this product (I use it with an angled brush). It works really well for either a natural or more ‘dressed up look.’
- Mac Eyeshadow (Woodwinked and All That Glitters): I like to blend these two shades together, with All That Glitters being the base (a lighter shade) and then adding Woodwinked on top.
So there it is! I love to try out new products, so let me know your favourites! xo