Last week, on one of Auckland’s stormiest day’s, I warmed up at the beautiful launch of Ti Ora’s new range of teas. Most people know I am obsessed with tea, so I was truly in my element at this event.
Ti Ora is crafted right here in New Zealand using some of the world’s finest fruits, herbs, and native New Zealand botanicals. It’s only in recent years that I have got into herbal teas, and it’s safe so say I now LOVE them! I have tried every one of these news flavours and I love them all! My favourite one is the Cinnamon Chai Tea with Horopito! You can actually have this one with milk too.
The new flavours are:
- Lemon & Honey Camomile with Manuka Leaf
- Peach & Passionfruit Green Tea with Kawakawa
- Cinnamon Chai Tea with Horopito
- Spiced Apple & Rhubarb Fruit Tea with Manuka Leaf
- Strawberry & Pomegranate Green Tea with Kawakawa
They truly all taste as good as they sound!
You can purchase this range from grocery stores.